http://www.amkhamry.cz/?foravil=%D8%B4%D9%84%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8&efc=3f شلون اعرف اسعار الذهب
http://thewrittenrunway.com/?pokalcovka=forex-trading-christmas-day&7dd=fb forex trading christmas day Mold is very common and represents a huge issue in every household, as it grows everywhere and leads to numerous health complications.
تداول مباشر للاسهم Mold often grows under the sink, in the basement, at the shower curtain, in the corners, in drywall, in leaking walls, etc.
Researchers found that even Christmas trees can breed mold, giving off millions of spores into the room and leading to winter allergies and asthma attacks. After two weeks, the indoor air quality dropped six-fold due to the Christmas tree decoration.
Mold can be of 1,000 types, and experts classify them according to the effects they have on people and other living things, as follows:
كم عدد اسهم الكابلات السعودية Allergenic Molds:
These molds are the least dangerous ones, and children are more prone to these allergies. They aggravate the asthma symptoms and lead to problems in people with a predisposed allergy to the specific mold.
سوق الاسهم الكويتي بنك وربه Pathogenic Molds:
Pathogenic molds lead to infections and are extremely dangerous in the case of a weak immune system. People exposed to these mold types develop an acute response similar to bacterial pneumonia.
افضل شركة فوريكس Toxigenic Molds:
These molds produce mycotoxins which lead to severe health effects, like immunosuppression and cancer. The toxic chemicals in these mold types are absorbed as soon as they are inhaled, touched, or ingested.
mars forex karachi Dr. Mercola reports that these are the 5 most common indoor molds:
- Aspergillus: This mold is an occupant of house dust, and is often found in warm, extremely damp climates. It produces mycotoxins and results in lung infections.
- Penicillium: It can often be found on the carpet, wallpapers, decaying fabrics, and fiberglass duct insulation, and leads to asthma and allergies. Some species, like the antibiotic penicillin, produce mycotoxins
- Cladosporium: This common outdoor fungus grows on wood, textiles, and other damp, porous materials, and causes asthma-like symptoms and fever.
- Stachybotrys: This is an extremely toxic “black mold” that produces mycotoxins which lead to various health issues, such as serious breathing difficulties and bleeding of the lungs. It is commonly found on paper and wood, and not on tiles, linoleum, or concrete.
- Alternaria: This mold type is often found in the mouth, nose, and upper respiratory tract, and results in allergic responses.
Mold illness is a set of various health issues which are caused by the exposure to mold.
“Although a mold allergy is the most common problem caused by exposure to mold, mold can cause illness without an allergic reaction. Mold can also cause infections or irritant and toxic reactions. Infections caused by mold can lead to a variety of problems from flu-like symptoms to skin infections and even pneumonia. “
Mold toxicity is considered a Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) and represents another serious health issue.
As explained by Ritchie Shoemaker, MD, author of Surviving Mold: Life in the Era of Dangerous Buildings, CIRS is:
“an acute and chronic, systemic inflammatory response acquired following exposure to the interior environment of a water-damaged building with resident toxigenic organisms, including, but not limited to fungi, bacteria, actinomycetes, and Mycobacterium as well as inflammagens…”
سوق الاسهم الكويتي بنك وربه These are the 11 most commons symptoms of mold illness:
Scroll down to see Next Page