الاسهم السعوديه مباشر The arteries handle pumping blood throughout the body, but after a while they can become clogged from lifestyle and diet.You can prevent or even unclog your arteries by changing your unhealthy ways.
دورة في معرفة في بيع وشراء الذهب Cardiovascular disease is caused by a buildup of plaque that leads to a gradual clogging of arteries. This is the number one killer in the world; an average 2,000 Americans die from cardiovascular disease every day. High rates like these make cardiovascular health one of the most important body system that you need to maintain and repair.
lön på forex bank Having progressive clogging of the arteries is caused by diet, genetics and a sedentary lifestyle. It is not impossible to treat this condition; there are natural ways that you can treat this condition. These foods will help unclog the arteries.
المؤشر السعودي تداول 1. Garlic: Garlic protects cardiovascular health and helps treat viruses, infections and even cancer. Scientists say that consuming 4,000 mcg of allicin can lower cholesterol, decrease diastolic and systolic blood pressure, and prevent blood clots from forming.
2. Pomegranate: This fruit cleans the arteries from plaque and stimulates the production of nitric oxide in the blood, this will open the arteries and reduce blood pressure.
3. Turmeric: curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is efficient in the reduction of fatty deposits in the arteries by 26 percent.
4. Chia seeds: the fiber content and alpha-linoleic acid that is contained in chia seeds regulates blood pressure, lower triglycerides and regulates cholesterol by increasing good and decreasing bad cholesterol.
5. Cinnamon: When cinnamon is consumed wisely, it has amazing benefits. Take a tbsp. Of cinnamon per day and it will reduce cholesterol levels, and you will get plenty of antioxidants.
6. Apples: Apples contain pectin that lower cholesterol and slows the progression of artery clogging.
7. Tomatoes: Carotenoid lycopene is an antioxidant that is contained in tomatoes. This antioxidant reduces the oxidation of bad cholesterol which causes atherosclerosis.
8. Broccoli contain vitamin K that helps to prevent calcification or hardening of the arteries. Eating broccoli prevents oxidation of LDL cholesterol which can lead to heart conditions.
9. Coconut oil: Consuming coconut oil regularly can help reduce plaque buildup in the arteries by aiding in the conversion of cholesterol in the blood stream into a form the body can use. This high concentration of medium chain triglyceride, the lauric acid present in coconut oil is thought to improve blood coagulation and perform antioxidant functions in the blood stream.
التحليل الفني للاسهم السعودية انعام Source: http://buynongmoseeds.com/9-foods-that-could-help-unclog-your-arteries/
Scroll down to see Next Page