Joint pain is pretty awful, especially when you don’t know what to do about it. Lemon rind seems to treat joint pain.
Lemons are full of nutrients, and they have many health benefits. Lemons are one of the most useful ingredients that can be used, they provide protection against many diseases, and they can be classified as a superfood. Lemons are rich in nutrients like pectin, bioflavonoids, folic acid, vitamin A, B1, B6, C, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and manganese.
Lemons are good for the liver, stomach, intestines, immune system, cardiovascular and the nervous system. Regularly eating lemons prevents diseases like bronchitis, the flu, colds, laryngitis, arthritis, bacterial infections, and high blood pressure. Studies has shown that lemons can even prevent cancer. They are also good for improving joint pain.
To relieve joint pain by using lemons, try this recipe:
– Take the rind from 4 lemons
– Olive oil
1. Put the lemon rind in a jar and pour olive oil in the jar until it is filled to the top.
2. Close the jar and let stand for two weeks.
3. When this remedy is ready, you can put some on a clean gauze and place it on the affected joint.
4. Put a plastic bag over the gauze and a woolen shawl over the bag.
5. This is to be done at night before bed.
6. The next morning the joints should be pain-free.
Scroll down to see Next Page